1.4K views

January 03, 2012 07:42PM

Bee Happy57

Date Added: 01/03/2012

Posts: 1

Re: Doctor gary tunsky...precision healing technology...global biophysics

I would like to say here that my dear Mother put 100% faith in "Dr" Tunsky, spent around $20,000 of his so-called products, did everything he told her to do, and SHE DIED ANYWAY!!!!! Tunsky kept telling my Mother that he was going to get her well from the cancer she had!

PLEASE, IF ANYBODY IS READING THIS, AND YOU ARE CONSIDERING LISTENING TO THIS MAN'S ADVICE, TAKE IT FROM OUR FAMILY!

DON'T!!!!!

BEE HAPPY

TAKE IT FROM OUR FAMILY!

dont trust gary tunsky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Dr Gary Tunsky Doctor.

Had an Experience with Dr Gary Tunsky?

Comments

Bethesda, Maryland, United States #1092393

Hi there just wanted to leave a quick comment about Gary Tunsky.I read your post, and I'm sorry about your Mom.

In 2004 I had a late stage cancer tumor and I worked with Dr Gary exclusively.

He is a christian, is brilliant, and cares about his patients like they are his own. I took all his recommendations and designed my protocols based on what he thought would work best. Yes, I used all natural products / therapies to reverse the cancer.

I can also tell you that there is a stage in each cancer that is very different from the next.

Each cancer tumor has a point of no return, meaning, that if you pass that point it does not matter what you do natural or allpathic, you are going to die. A bummer of course but true. A good example of this is Apple's, Steve Jobs. He was doing all the right things naturally, but he had passed that point when he was diagnosed.

There was no way he was going to live - it didn't matter what he did naturally or allopathic, period. So when this happens, the natural industry takes a hit.

Also, I can tell you that as a Cancer coach, I see cancer patients all the time that "sneak" the candy or sugar foods that they are addicted to. Nobody knows except them.

They just cannot stop. In this case, the patient who feeds the tumor with sugar of any kind - will die.

it's as simple as that.

Currently practices in Palm Beach Gardens Florida (4371 NorthLake Blvd, #333, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410). No licenses on file (occupational or medical) with the state of Florida.

to aiki70 Cranford, New Jersey, United States #1210493

He isn't licensed in anything. Not a doctor and not even married to his so called wife. Guy is smart but he is not authorized, licensed, certified or trained in any area.Nearly killed my girlfriend with his protocol.

Count One of the indictment charged that he and other defendants conspired together to possess with the intent to distribute and to distribute more than 500 grams of cocaine.Some of the co-defendants pled guilty pursuant to plea agreements.

Phenicie and three other co-defendants were tried by a jury. That trial ended in a conviction for one of the defendants and mistrials for Phenicie and the other co-defendants. On August 21, 1989, Phenicie went to trial again on these charges. He was convicted on August 23, 1989.

He was sentenced to 189 months. 3 At trial, numerous co-defendants testified against Phenicie.

After this conversation, Lanham met with Nickalaus Phenicie and Phenicie's brother Chris at Lanham's town house in Glen Burnie, Maryland.At that time, Nickalaus delivered cocaine to Lanham, and told Lanham that if Lanham needed more cocaine, he, Nickalaus,...

935 F.2d 1288

Unpublished Disposition

UNITED STATES of America, Plaintiff-Appellee,

v.

Nickalaus Edward PHENICIE, Defendant-Appellant.

No.89-5247.

United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit. Argued March 8, 1991. Decided June 20, 1991. NOTICE: Fourth Circuit I.O.P.

36.6 states that citation of unpublished dispositions is disfavored except for establishing res judicata, estoppel, or the law of the case and requires service of copies of cited unpublished dispositions of the Fourth Circuit. Appeal from the United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina, at Salisbury. Hiram H. Ward, Senior District Judge.

(CR-89-45-S) John David James, Smith, Patterson, Follin, Curtis, James, Harkavy & Lawrence, Greensboro, N.C., for appellant. John Warren Stone, Jr., Assistant United States Attorney, Greensboro, N.C. (Argued), for appellee; Robert H. Edmunds, Jr., United States Attorney, Greensboro, N.C., on brief.

M.D.N.C. AFFIRMED. Before K.K. HALL, Circuit Judge, JAMES C.

HILL, Senior United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh Circuit, sitting by designation, and TERRENCE WILLIAM BOYLE, United States District Judge for the Eastern District of North Carolina, sitting by designation. PER CURIAM: 1 Nickalaus E. Phenicie appeals his conviction for conspiring to possess cocaine and distributing cocaine in violation of 21 U.S.C. Secs.

841(a)(1) and 841(b)(1)(B). He contends:...

2 Nickalaus Phenicie was indicted in the Middle District of North Carolina. Count One of the indictment charged that he and other defendants conspired together to possess with the intent to distribute and to distribute more than 500 grams of cocaine. Some of the co-defendants pled guilty pursuant to plea agreements. Phenicie and three other co-defendants were tried by a jury.

That trial ended in a conviction for one of the defendants and mistrials for Phenicie and the other co-defendants. On August 21, 1989, Phenicie went to trial again on these charges. He was convicted on August 23, 1989. He was sentenced to 189 months.

3 At trial, numerous co-defendants testified against Phenicie. First, Danny Lanham testified that he bought cocaine from Nickalaus Phenicie, Randy Hughes and Gary Tunsky three times in May, 1987 at Randy Hughes' parents' home in Glen Burnie, Maryland. Some time after those transactions, Hughes and Tunsky were arrested. In June, 1987, Lanham spoke to Nickalaus Phenicie about Hughes' and Tunsky's arrests and about the further purchase of cocaine.

Phenicie indicated that he was happy that they were arrested because he did not like the way they had set up their business. He also told Lanham that he would continue to supply him with cocaine. After this conversation, Lanham met with Nickalaus Phenicie and Phenicie's brother Chris at Lanham's town house in Glen Burnie, Maryland.

At that time, Nickalaus delivered cocaine to Lanham, and told Lanham that if Lanham needed more cocaine, he, Nickalaus, would send the cocaine from his home in California to his brother Chris in North Carolina who would then take the cocaine to Maryland.Lanham

Lakeland, Florida, United States #800191

I have recently consulted with Gary Tunsky regarding a couple health issues.I purchased over $650 of his products and never received them :( .

It has been months since my purchase and he is not answering my requests for a refund. This is not a good man. He took the money the day I placed my order. He promised the product was in his office and would be shipped directly to my home from his office.

He told me I could expect to have the products in a few days. He never contacted me to say there was a problem. He ignored my phone calls.

I've had to file grievances with paypal, my bank and the attorney general in hopes of getting my money back.This is not a good man.

to scorned believer #802158

sounds like Mail Fraud and you should contact:

District Attorney

USPO

Lawyer

Middletown, Delaware, United States #783467

Dr.Gary Tunsky correctly diagnosed me with high lead levels in my blood, and referred me to a chelation doctor.

He did not charge me a cent. I believe he had a hand in saving my life.

Not only did I have high lead, I was also anemic, rundown and burned out.It took a year of nutrition treatment and supplements to get my health back again, but I did it.

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #761716

Gary Tunsky is no doctor.He was a loser at everything he tried until he started this detox scam.

Those who knew him would describe him as a scammer an a small time hustler who was always in search of new "friends" to take advantage of.He also has anger problems and is quick to escalate an argument into a fist fight with just about anyone

to Jim #802159

'scammer an a small time hustler who was always in search of new "friends" to take advantage of.'

Oh yes.with a long criminal record, this Gary Tunsky.

here

935 F2d 1288 United States v.

Phenicie | OpenJurist

openjurist.org/935/f2d/1288/united-states-v-phenicie‎

Some time after those transactions, Hughes and Tunsky were arrested.

...Gary Tunsky and himself after Tunsky and Hughes were arrested in June, 1987.