Dr Gary Tunsky - Oncology Doctor Review from Detroit, Michigan

5.0

I have talked with Dr. Tunsky and his wife.

They were both very kind to me. I have not yet experienced his services. However I have friends who I greatly recepect who have. They also did all that was recomended by Dr.

Tunsky. They both were very happy with the results. I am planning on taking my family and my self to see him even if I have to go to another state to accomish this.

I believe in what he is doing. I believe he helps people.

Lisa Longoria

Hackettstown, New Jersey, United States #1309318

Disappointed in the follow up. As a veteran professional nurse, I consider this aspect of care key to quality and inspiration.

#1711997
@Anonymous

Seeing as he died after a long illness, it would appear as if his protocol was an abysmal failure.

View more comments (1)
Author
Detroit, Michigan
Service
Dr Gary Tunsky Oncology Doctor
Reason of review
Good customer service
Review #908326 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer908326.

Dr Gary Tunsky

My name is Bob Gaither. My sweetheart was diagnosed with cancer (body, bone, brain) in Sep. Although we are working with local oncologists, my research led me to Dr. Gary Tunsky, on the Naturopathic side, since we are checking all alternatives.

Posted by: Bee Happy57 ()

Date: January 03, 2012 09:42PM [Cult watch.com]

I would like to say here that my dear Mother put 100% faith in "Dr" Tunsky, spent around $20,000 of his so-called products, did everything he told her to do, and SHE DIED ANYWAY!!!!! Tunsky kept telling my Mother that he was going to get her well from the cancer she had! PLEASE, IF ANYBODY IS READING THIS, AND YOU ARE CONSIDERING LISTENING TO THIS MAN'S ADVICE, TAKE IT FROM OUR FAMILY! DON'T!!!!!

Bob Gaither

I have been in contact with Dr. Tunsky, & started researching him---which led me to your write up on this forum. Naturally, I am now very concerned. Would you please contact me to give me details of your knowledge regarding him.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Thanks!

Bob Gaither

Mr. Gaither, I'm very very sorry to hear about your lost.

What I can tell you from my research into health in general is that oncologist generally have little to no training in nutrition. As well, in surveys including a recent one at McGill Cancer Center, 3 out of 4 surveyed oncologists WOULD NOT receive chemotherapy themselves or prescribe it to their loved ones because of the effects it has on the body and its ineffectiveness! But yet they are happy to give it to us! So realise that going the conventional route was never going to be a good choice.

That being said, there is nothing which Dr. Tunsky is proposing which is not consistent with naturopathic remedies. The focus is always on detoxing the body, ensuring the body has all the nutrients it needs to function properly along with additional supplements for possibly attacking the cancer (supplements like vitamin C, selenium, oregano oil, etc). But it has to be a multipronged approach where you have to look across all possible vectors (i.e.

Nutrition - deficiencies, Toxins - environment, food or spiritual, Mental - emotional well being, Physical - accident, Genetic - did other members of her family have the same type of cancer, and Medical - drugs will deplete nutrients of the body as well as toxify the body) to determine whether one or more of them is the reason your wife had cancer.

I know that it doesn't help because your wife is no longer there, but know that you were on a path with a higher probability of success when you and your wife decided to go down the natural path.

Please see site, https://www.cancertutor.com/ for more information. My deepest condolences.

Author
Taunton, England
Service
Dr Gary Tunsky Oncology Doctor
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Review #887285 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer887285.