Dr Gary Tunsky - Oncology Doctor Review from Detroit, Michigan

5.0

I have talked with Dr. Tunsky and his wife.

They were both very kind to me. I have not yet experienced his services. However I have friends who I greatly recepect who have. They also did all that was recomended by Dr.

Tunsky. They both were very happy with the results. I am planning on taking my family and my self to see him even if I have to go to another state to accomish this.

I believe in what he is doing. I believe he helps people.

Lisa Longoria

Hackettstown, New Jersey, United States #1309318

Disappointed in the follow up. As a veteran professional nurse, I consider this aspect of care key to quality and inspiration.

#1711997
@Anonymous

Seeing as he died after a long illness, it would appear as if his protocol was an abysmal failure.

View more comments (1)
Detroit, Michigan
Good customer service
Review #908326 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer908326.

Dr Gary Tunsky

My name is Bob Gaither. My sweetheart was diagnosed with cancer (body, bone, brain) in Sep. Although we are working with local oncologists, my research led me to Dr. Gary Tunsky, on the Naturopathic side, since we are checking all alternatives.

Posted by: Bee Happy57 ()

Date: January 03, 2012 09:42PM [Cult watch.com]

I would like to say here that my dear Mother put 100% faith in "Dr" Tunsky, spent around $20,000 of his so-called products, did everything he told her to do, and SHE DIED ANYWAY!!!!! Tunsky kept telling my Mother that he was going to get her well from the cancer she had! PLEASE, IF ANYBODY IS READING THIS, AND YOU ARE CONSIDERING LISTENING TO THIS MAN'S ADVICE, TAKE IT FROM OUR FAMILY! DON'T!!!!!

Bob Gaither

I have been in contact with Dr. Tunsky, & started researching him---which led me to your write up on this forum. Naturally, I am now very concerned. Would you please contact me to give me details of your knowledge regarding him.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Thanks!

Bob Gaither

Mr. Gaither, I'm very very sorry to hear about your lost.

What I can tell you from my research into health in general is that oncologist generally have little to no training in nutrition. As well, in surveys including a recent one at McGill Cancer Center, 3 out of 4 surveyed oncologists WOULD NOT receive chemotherapy themselves or prescribe it to their loved ones because of the effects it has on the body and its ineffectiveness! But yet they are happy to give it to us! So realise that going the conventional route was never going to be a good choice.

That being said, there is nothing which Dr. Tunsky is proposing which is not consistent with naturopathic remedies. The focus is always on detoxing the body, ensuring the body has all the nutrients it needs to function properly along with additional supplements for possibly attacking the cancer (supplements like vitamin C, selenium, oregano oil, etc). But it has to be a multipronged approach where you have to look across all possible vectors (i.e.

Nutrition - deficiencies, Toxins - environment, food or spiritual, Mental - emotional well being, Physical - accident, Genetic - did other members of her family have the same type of cancer, and Medical - drugs will deplete nutrients of the body as well as toxify the body) to determine whether one or more of them is the reason your wife had cancer.

I know that it doesn't help because your wife is no longer there, but know that you were on a path with a higher probability of success when you and your wife decided to go down the natural path.

Please see site, https://www.cancertutor.com/ for more information. My deepest condolences.

Taunton, England
Poor customer service
Review #887285 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer887285.

Dr Gary Tunsky in Monument, Colorado - Gary Tunsky

5.0

He is one of the SMARTEST man I know! he is very educated and has help many customers to overcome many trying health issues.

I would trust this man with my life. He is always informed and stays in tuned with the current issues on what really is going on out there. He has helped some of my customers with health related issues because he has very good products and excellent knowledge.out there to help these poor children to overcome autism. He recommends my Organic Silver Angel to many of his customers.

www.silverorganic.com 877-487-3083. EutropheanHealth Institute LLC.

If anyone wants to call me in reference to Gary Tunsky please feel free to do so. Please folks research everything when it comes to your health and well being

Monument, Colorado
Pros
Gary tunsky because he is very knowledgeable of health
Good customer service
Review #681053 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer681053.

Dr Gary Tunsky in Chandler, Arizona - Tunsky was straight up with his past and helped me!

Actually Gary diagnosed that my body was failing. We met at an event, my husband and 2 children went through his model because my husband was worried about their health.

I threw myself in at the last minute, everything he said was valid and I was in the hospital the next day. He was very clear he believes in emergency medical treatment and natural treatment for other ailments. He called it 100%. I don't think I'd be around today Feb 2015...

I saw him approx 6 years ago in AZ at a speaking event. I believe in natural medicine. I think medical practices are just that...

practice... keep running 20 tests until the guess is right or the patient gives up

Chandler, Arizona
Good customer service
Review #602247 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer602247.

Dr Gary Tunsky in Bismarck, North Dakota - My mother died also.

Dr. Gary came to our home on Thanksgiving day and presented to the whole family that day that he could cure my mother.

So of course she wanted to give it her all, when doctors gave her 3 to 6 months to live. So she did, we bought everything he said we needed and she did everything he told her to do. 3 months later she died. When she was finally so bad that she could not even get out of bed, and was turning yellow, I told my dad, mom needed to go to the hospital, he would not do anything without calling Dr.

Gary, I did that, and he said get her to the hospital. She never came home.

Florida, United States #924957

Currently practicing in the state of Florida (Palm Beach Gardens) and does not show he is licensed (occupational or medical) in the state of florida.

Dr Gary Tunsky also has a long criminal record

gary tunsky

Steinbach, Manitoba, Canada #936425
@burned by tunsky

He might have had a criminal record before but I believe him to be a changed person, he has been humbled and admits to being wrong about things and when a person needs modern trauma care. It takes these types of things to grow a full individual that knows both sides and can deal with the whole person. You can watch how he has obviously changed in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJcDs8xCXzk He also addresses the doctor title.

View more comments (2)
Bismarck, North Dakota
Review #498685 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer498685.

Dr Gary Tunsky - Gary tunsky arrested

Phenicie and three other co-defendants were tried by a jury. That trial ended in a conviction for one of the defendants and mistrials for Phenicie and the other co-defendants. On August 21, 1989, Phenicie went to trial again on these charges. He was convicted on August 23, 1989.

He was sentenced to 189 months. 3 At trial, numerous co-defendants testified against Phenicie. First, Danny Lanham testified that he bought cocaine from Nickalaus Phenicie, Randy Hughes and Gary Tunsky three times in May, 1987 at Randy Hughes' parents' home in Glen Burnie, Maryland. Some time after those transactions, Hughes and Tunsky were arrested.

In June, 1987, Lanham spoke to Nickalaus Phenicie about Hughes' and Tunsky's arrests and about the further purchase of cocaine. Phenicie indicated that he was happy that they were arrested because he did not like the way they had set up their business. He also told Lanham that he would continue to supply him with cocaine.

After this conversation, Lanham met with Nickalaus Phenicie and Phenicie's brother Chris at Lanham's town house in Glen Burnie, Maryland. At that time, Nickalaus delivered cocaine to Lanham, and told Lanham that if Lanham needed more cocaine, he, Nickalaus, would send the cocaine from his home in California to his brother Chris in North Carolina who would then take the cocaine to Maryland.

I wonder how much the FDA is behind this along with "BIG PHARMA" . From past experience dealing with probate attorneys and judges the only thing they know is to "GASLIGHT" everyone to get what they want.

Los Angeles, California, United States #802712

from the 'cult watch site'...someone paid Intelius for his rap sheet...

Doctor gary tunsky...precision healing technology...global biophys

Posted by: bobandjean ()

Date: April 23, 2008 11:32AM

Actually, no they weren't---except for the solicitation/narcotics (steroids, I'm assuming...). Interestingly enough, the charges speak more to the "character" of the individual, rather than the medical/health ability.

I would hope, though, that character is one area we would all want to be informed about before allying with a health individual. Personally, I consider it EXTREMELY important, since we are talking about caring for my Sweetheart (cancer, & right now, our little MIRACLE!).

Here's a recap of what I found: **STATE** **OFFENSE DATE** **OFFENSE******************** **NOTE*************************************** FL 04/88 Burglary, other state Felony FL 04/88 Battery, Law Enforcement 3rd degree felony AZ 11/90 Solicitation, narcotics Class 6 felony; also had 8 different aliases AZ 01/94 Aggravated DUI Felony AZ 01/01 Liquor, consumption in public Misdemeanor TX 10/01 Failure to I/D Fugitive Class B misdemeanor (according to TX courts, each of the following is a separate offense) " 09/02 " " " 08/03 " " " " " " " " " " " " " " 06/04 " " " ? " " CA 04/07 ? Unknown offense Again, this information came from the Intelius background check we did.

I spoke directly to the courts in Scotsdale AZ, Maricopa AZ, Hillsboro TX, & Dallas TX.

Couldn't get through to CA court to confirm offense. These are the facts, not slander---draw your own conclusions...

Houston, Texas, United States #1136510
@mike m

Can't you let this go? You have followed him around for decades.

Maybe tunsky has learned from his mistake of almost 30 years ago. I was told he impersonated a doctor in California and went to jail for that but that was decades ago.

@Let it go

He's still impersonating a doctor now with no evidence of ever having been licensed to practice as one in any of the 50 states. The more you research, the more varied his credentials, but they never check out when running him through state health provider licensing sites.

Concerns me as a licensed R.N. of nearly 36 years because dear friends and others are being duped by him and April Renee, another questionable character.

View more comments (3)
Loss
Review #481700 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer481700.

DR GARY TUNSKY N.D.

THIS IS FROM RICKROSS CULT SITE:

January 03, 2012 07:42PM

Bee Happy57

Date Added: 01/03/2012

Posts: 1

Re: Doctor gary tunsky...precision healing technology...global biophysics

DON'T!!!!!

BEE HAPPY

TAKE IT FROM OUR FAMILY!

dont trust gary tunsky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bethesda, Maryland, United States #1092393

Hi there just wanted to leave a quick comment about Gary Tunsky. I read your post, and I'm sorry about your Mom.

In 2004 I had a late stage cancer tumor and I worked with Dr Gary exclusively.

He is a christian, is brilliant, and cares about his patients like they are his own. I took all his recommendations and designed my protocols based on what he thought would work best. Yes, I used all natural products / therapies to reverse the cancer.

I can also tell you that there is a stage in each cancer that is very different from the next.

Each cancer tumor has a point of no return, meaning, that if you pass that point it does not matter what you do natural or allpathic, you are going to die. A bummer of course but true. A good example of this is Apple's, Steve Jobs. He was doing all the right things naturally, but he had passed that point when he was diagnosed.

There was no way he was going to live - it didn't matter what he did naturally or allopathic, period. So when this happens, the natural industry takes a hit.

Also, I can tell you that as a Cancer coach, I see cancer patients all the time that "sneak" the candy or sugar foods that they are addicted to. Nobody knows except them.

They just cannot stop. In this case, the patient who feeds the tumor with sugar of any kind - will die.

it's as simple as that.

Currently practices in Palm Beach Gardens Florida (4371 NorthLake Blvd, #333, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410). No licenses on file (occupational or medical) with the state of Florida.

Cranford, New Jersey, United States #1210493
@aiki70

He isn't licensed in anything. Not a doctor and not even married to his so called wife. Guy is smart but he is not authorized, licensed, certified or trained in any area.Nearly killed my girlfriend with his protocol.

935 F.2d 1288

Unpublished Disposition

UNITED STATES of America, Plaintiff-Appellee,

v.

Nickalaus Edward PHENICIE, Defendant-Appellant.

No. 89-5247.

United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit. Argued March 8, 1991. Decided June 20, 1991. NOTICE: Fourth Circuit I.O.P.

36.6 states that citation of unpublished dispositions is disfavored except for establishing res judicata, estoppel, or the law of the case and requires service of copies of cited unpublished dispositions of the Fourth Circuit. Appeal from the United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina, at Salisbury. Hiram H. Ward, Senior District Judge.

(CR-89-45-S) John David James, Smith, Patterson, Follin, Curtis, James, Harkavy & Lawrence, Greensboro, N.C., for appellant. John Warren Stone, Jr., Assistant United States Attorney, Greensboro, N.C. (Argued), for appellee; Robert H. Edmunds, Jr., United States Attorney, Greensboro, N.C., on brief.

M.D.N.C. AFFIRMED. Before K.K. HALL, Circuit Judge, JAMES C.

HILL, Senior United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh Circuit, sitting by designation, and TERRENCE WILLIAM BOYLE, United States District Judge for the Eastern District of North Carolina, sitting by designation. PER CURIAM: 1 Nickalaus E. Phenicie appeals his conviction for conspiring to possess cocaine and distributing cocaine in violation of 21 U.S.C. Secs.

841(a)(1) and 841(b)(1)(B). He contends: (1) that it was error for the trial court to preclude defense counsel from cross-examining co-conspirator government witnesses about their understanding of the federal Sentencing Guidelines and about the sentences they might receive as a result of their cooperation with the government; (2) that there was a fatal variance between the crime charged in the indictment and the evidence presented at trial; (3) that he was sentenced improperly under the Sentencing Guidelines; and (4) that the guidelines are unconstitutional. We find the trial to be free of reversible error and therefore affirm. I.

2 Nickalaus Phenicie was indicted in the Middle District of North Carolina. Count One of the indictment charged that he and other defendants conspired together to possess with the intent to distribute and to distribute more than 500 grams of cocaine. Some of the co-defendants pled guilty pursuant to plea agreements. Phenicie and three other co-defendants were tried by a jury.

That trial ended in a conviction for one of the defendants and mistrials for Phenicie and the other co-defendants. On August 21, 1989, Phenicie went to trial again on these charges. He was convicted on August 23, 1989. He was sentenced to 189 months.

3 At trial, numerous co-defendants testified against Phenicie. First, Danny Lanham testified that he bought cocaine from Nickalaus Phenicie, Randy Hughes and Gary Tunsky three times in May, 1987 at Randy Hughes' parents' home in Glen Burnie, Maryland. Some time after those transactions, Hughes and Tunsky were arrested. In June, 1987, Lanham spoke to Nickalaus Phenicie about Hughes' and Tunsky's arrests and about the further purchase of cocaine.

Phenicie indicated that he was happy that they were arrested because he did not like the way they had set up their business. He also told Lanham that he would continue to supply him with cocaine. After this conversation, Lanham met with Nickalaus Phenicie and Phenicie's brother Chris at Lanham's town house in Glen Burnie, Maryland.

At that time, Nickalaus delivered cocaine to Lanham, and told Lanham that if Lanham needed more cocaine, he, Nickalaus, would send the cocaine from his home in California to his brother Chris in North Carolina who would then take the cocaine to Maryland. Lanham

Lakeland, Florida, United States #800191

I have recently consulted with Gary Tunsky regarding a couple health issues. I purchased over $650 of his products and never received them :( .

It has been months since my purchase and he is not answering my requests for a refund. This is not a good man. He took the money the day I placed my order. He promised the product was in his office and would be shipped directly to my home from his office.

He told me I could expect to have the products in a few days. He never contacted me to say there was a problem. He ignored my phone calls.

I've had to file grievances with paypal, my bank and the attorney general in hopes of getting my money back. This is not a good man.

@scorned believer

sounds like Mail Fraud and you should contact:

District Attorney

USPO

Lawyer

Middletown, Delaware, United States #783467

Dr. Gary Tunsky correctly diagnosed me with high lead levels in my blood, and referred me to a chelation doctor.

He did not charge me a cent. I believe he had a hand in saving my life.

Not only did I have high lead, I was also anemic, rundown and burned out. It took a year of nutrition treatment and supplements to get my health back again, but I did it.

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #761716

Gary Tunsky is no doctor. He was a loser at everything he tried until he started this detox scam.

Those who knew him would describe him as a scammer an a small time hustler who was always in search of new "friends" to take advantage of. He also has anger problems and is quick to escalate an argument into a fist fight with just about anyone

@Jim

'scammer an a small time hustler who was always in search of new "friends" to take advantage of.'

Oh yes. with a long criminal record, this Gary Tunsky.

here

935 F2d 1288 United States v.

Phenicie | OpenJurist

openjurist.org/935/f2d/1288/united-states-v-phenicie‎

Some time after those transactions, Hughes and Tunsky were arrested.

... Gary Tunsky and himself after Tunsky and Hughes were arrested in June, 1987.

@Jim

he i’m has major rage!!!!! he frightened me how quickly he became animalistic angry. i assumed steroids rage but don’t know

My loved one died young after 3 yrs of treatment for leukemia. He had chemo, bone marrow transplant, core blood transplant, drugs, pain , loss of hair.

But he died anyway. Dr Gary tried his best to help but he is not God. Don't put your faith in any man.

We have choices either conventional or natural or both. Sorry for your loss...

Los Angeles, California, United States #619258

I understand your grief, I do. My mother used coventional medicine went to City oh hope spent over 1 million dollars and she died.

Treatment is not a garentee be it conventional or natriopatic.

What I can tell you is you cant imagine the *** of my mothers last few months of life due to chemo and radiation. She died not from the cancer but from the toxic poison of chemo, a very painful passing.

Sorry to hear that your mother past away. It is difficult to assess what happened to your mother without knowing more.

Saying that, even the best treatments are not 100% successful. This could be because of environmental factors or that your mother's cells were too far gone before deciding to use a naturopathic treatment. Also it is not sure if your mother chose a conventional treatment that she would have lived any longer. In any respect, I feel for your lost.

I would hope that before you turn away from any type of treatment that you educate yourself about health so that if you are in your mother's position, that you choose what is best for you. Kind Regards, G

View more comments (10)
Los Angeles, California
Review #249489 is a subjective opinion of poster.